Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CCCB67

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I have been seriously busy busy busy, and haven't gotten around to my favorite challenges sites as often as I have wanted in the past couple of weeks.  I sent Tracy a pic of my craft table, and she so kindly said it wasn't the worst she has ever seen.  But I am sure she is just being her kind self !!

 and of course, that is only 1/4 of the room.

Soooo, today's entry is going to City Crafter where they have this gorgeous picture

and a vintage garden theme !!

I am reading a book about Chinese immigrants, and came across a Welcome Blessing,
Happiness is coming through the gate.

How many wonderful things that could mean.

Here is my take on the photo, and the theme.


Hope your happiness is coming through the gate too !

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - K & Co
Die Cut - Cuttlebug
Punches - Martha Stewart, EK Success
Flower & Bling - Recollections
Metal frame - Making Memories
Stamp & ribbon - stash
♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. LOL Trust me, I was totally serious. :-) This card is beautiful Jan! You have to tell me where you found that meshy stuff. Love it! All my favorite soft vintagy colors. sigh . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what it's like Jan, without stash you wouldn't be able to create your gorgeous cards! Wish I had 3/4 more space like you seem to have, my craft room is about the size of your picture :-) Love your flower card, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card ... so very pretty ... perfect for the challenge ... thanks so much for playing along with us again this week at CCCB even though your time is tight ... really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh well, I am so used to seeing this (because I have one at home, LOL)
    anyway, love your take on this week challenge!! Lovely creation! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Yup, my scraproom looks very much like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely.. I love seeing you craft area.. Looks a little like mine.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny to see how our craft spaces look while we are busy at work, but when looking at the end result of our cards, you would never know! lol! Thanks for sharing your space. At least you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly LOVELY!!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete