Thursday, July 7, 2011

CCCB 64

♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week City Crafter is hosting a bird/birdcage challenge !

It took me a little while to sort through my hundreds of birds, images, papers, stamps.  You know what I mean, don't deny it.  You have them too.


I don't often go for the "cute" stuff, but I do love cute birds.  Instead I end up with something from a bird book !  Hmmm.

Stop over at CCCB - what a nice bunch of ladies !

Cardstock - Recollections
Paper -K & Co
Punches - Martha Stewart
Flowers - Michael's $1 bin
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ribbon & Jewelry cording - stash
Hand dyed seam binding - Hug Snug

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Tudo em tons rosados, que maravilha! Também gostei da fita abundante com as rosinhas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely the way you played with different shades of pink, different paper punches and embossed paper! Your work is always delightful, Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan this is gorgeous ... I love the soft colours and the image is stunning ... thanks so much for playing along with us agin at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your pink birdies look lovely Jan! You used some of the prettiest pink tones! How happy you must be by the way to be working so closely with our friend Tracy! Wishing you well, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on cute stuff :)...you card is gorgeous!
    Yes I know what you mean; I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep yep, we all love those birds and bird cages, especially one is so lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty Jan! I need you to teach me how to do scrunchy seam binding bows. Mine never look right. Those birdies are so sweet and of course, punch addict that I am, you know I like the deco borders. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous.. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! LOVE the image of the birds! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete