Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Papercraft Star 53

♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star we have this sketch.

When I put up the post this week for Papercraft Star I was so surprised at how differently we had done our cards.  I guess I say that a lot about sketches, but they do come out differently, don't they !

Here is mine:


Hope you will play along with us at Papercraft Star !!

AND in just a couple of weeks we do have a Design Team call coming up, along with some more announcements.  We have been so busy at Papercraft Star while things are transitioning - and we hope you will enjoy what we have new !!

Cardstock - Bazzill
Design Paper - K & Co
Bling - Recollections, Bo Bunny
Ribbons - stash
Stickles - Ranger
Sentiment - Deja Views

♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan. I love the texture you added with layering the ribbon, burlap(?) and the flowers, and the stitching too, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirls,very elegant.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you can't beat diversity! LOL I see you broke out the sewing machine. :-) Love the lollipop flowers and netting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation- the stitching, the swirls all are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my creation.. I just adore what you did with the sketch. Your flowers are amazing, you have so much texture going on.. :) So beautiful.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jan, I just love the stitching! Is that purple thread? I love it! It's one of my favorite details on cards. Even the flowers....looks like you are trying some new techniques on this creation. I must say, it was all worth it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete