Saturday, March 13, 2010

OCCSC 6



Hey there ladies over at OCCSC, this is one is for you.

Learned yesterday that you could sand your embossed images, duh me. I liked the pink and white really well, but I have put aside a few other practice tries that I loved, so they will pop out sooner or later.

I also found out about Coredinations, a card stock with a colored core. I didn't use it here, but I will, as the top color is one, and the sanding reveals another.

The green swirly paper is a two sided card stock with different color sides - I thought the embossing made it look like velvet.

Have a great weekend, what remains of it !

4 comments:

  1. oh this is beautiful ;) and isn't if fun to learn new things? i am like a kid when i see something new to try lol so glad you joined us on the OCC sketch challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! I love the emboss/sand technique. It's so fun with the coredinations paper - like getting an extra surprise! hee hee Thanks for playing at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one, the colors are great!! I can't wait to see what you do with the Coredinations card stock :)

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!! LOVE this vintage card - the emobssed panel is simply stunning. I love coredinations as well, great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete