Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Creative Corner Sketch 3/6

Are you like I am ? I have some sort of vague plan for each card, start off in a certain direction, and end up somewhere completely different. This was going to be all about gold (as I can sort of recall) and here I am with just a little trace of gold on the tag.

I guess it is enough that I can manage to follow the sketch . . . . Oh, and it was going to be birthday card too. AND notice how girly it is too. Well, I guess that will be another card.

Happy Tuesday ! And this goes out to Our Creative Corner today.

3 comments:

  1. He,he,he..I am the same way...but it all works out at the end - right??? Your take on the Sketch turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the doodling around the edges and your vintage look!!!

    Thank you for palying along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I just love the vintage appeal to it. And yes, I have pretty much the same "creative process" - LOL. Most of the time the end product hardly resembles the original plan, but for me, that's part of the fun - just seeing where my creativity will take me.

    Anyway, great take on the OCC sketch. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess that just called being creative, and what a gorgeous outlet you have here!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us on the OCC this week.

    ReplyDelete