Friday, March 5, 2010

OCC sketch, PPA32-A, Crafty creations #57

Is this the dreariest card ever ? Hopefully you can see it is NOT a b&w photo - the raindrops are turquoise. I had the most wonderful time creating this - I think I woke up next door neighbor Irene from her nap with all my laughter.

The Debbie Mumm paper had the "rain rain" printed on the bottom, but everything else I hand cut, drew or typed.

And off I go, giggling, as only a true Oregonian can, blessing the rain.

Oh, and this is a Creative Corner Sketch ! And a spring card for Pals Paper Arts, PPA32-A. And a one color challenge card for Crafty Creations #57.

2 comments:

  1. I love this because you are the first person to do a spring rain card! We all think flowers and forget about the rain but I guess when you live in Oregon you can't forget it! Very creative - thanks for sharing it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely work!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete