Monday, May 3, 2010

365 Cards - 3 F's




Hello, Monday !!

Well it is official - I have now bought everything I could have ever wanted at Michael's. I went shopping this morning to use my 50% coupon, and couldn't find anything else I wanted. If only Ben Franklin's had those good coupons too...

Today at 365 Cards we are doing 3 F's.

1) Favorite color - well purple of course ! It is always my number one choice every day when I look for inspiration, even when it is a color challenge with something completely different !

2) Fringe - completely easy too. I have a nice little stash of that. Tho' I restrained myself on the color...

3) Fairy tale - uh oh. I used my good fairy tale idea last week when I listed a handsome prince and some glittery crowns as my favorite things. So I guess I will just have to stick with the first two, and leave the fairy tale fantasizing to someone else... Just don't have any other ideas ...

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely card... what lovely colour, and gorgeous little prince. I knew you would use purple girlie :D. Love that sentiment and MS punch.. NSD... wished we had one hear. One of craft store offered 5% discount on normal regular disc.. what a bummer.. I wish I was in the States lol... have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I don't think I could ever have everything I want from Michael's... unless I won a lottery.

    Lovin' your little froggie - and the purple's divine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo you know I like purple! Don't you just love that MS punch! Mr. Froggy is too cute. Great card Jan! I know what you mean about the coupon deal. I hate to waste a good coupon but if there's nothing to buy, whatcha gonna do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used a hidden frog for your fairy tale component. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, that is simply adorable!!!! Love that color combo, purple and green is such a fab match and what a frog!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! and i am right there with you about micheals... well all but MS punches lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love the frog prince! Don't you hate having a coupon and nothing to spend it on?! I used to buy magazines or books but Mike's won't let you use a coupon for those any more. At least mine does not. Humph!

    ReplyDelete