Thursday, May 6, 2010

City Crafter 3


If you haven't seen the new City Crafter challenge, check it out. Great prizes ! And I thank them for a "city spotlight" last week !

Their challenge this week was a tag.

Before I started making cards I was really interested in altered books, and made a few. This double tag reminds me of that.

I must say, I do love the Tim Holtz style, but I think everyone probably does.

Anyway, a departure for me from my usual ribbons and goo-goo stuff. (I think I am just always trying to find a way to use colored hemp in big knots !) Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. You deserved the honorable mention, your easel card last week was great, and this one too! It is very unique and creative! Thanks for joining us once again at CCCB, we love seeing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an absolutely beautiful tag. love the colors. hope to see you next Tuesday at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love it! It definitely has that Tim Holtz feel. Great Job!

    Thanks for joining us over at the CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at CCCB. :)

    ReplyDelete