Thursday, May 20, 2010

365 Cards - Picnic

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

What a goofy card !

365 Cards
has a picnic requirement, and it must be a picnic scene.

Well, I wasn't stumped, but Yogi Bear and his never ending quest for the pic-a-nic basket is the first thing in my mind. So, I am stickin' to it !!

No other rhyme or reason to this - just had a blast doing it and thinking of Yogi sneaking up on it.

This won't be posted to 365 Cards until their Mr Linky is back up, but thought I needed to get it here now before I forgot...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Jan ... this is super cute.. love the sign posts... yogi and all your embellies... love this! I still have no idea what to do for the picnic since I have none of the stamps.. maybe a kite n flowers... still thinking... but loving your picnic card ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I LUV Yogi Bear--HEEY BOOBOO! Love how your mind works. Don't think I would have thought of Yogi but who better to represent a picnic theme. Thanks for the vote of confidence post for K's DT call. Did you see her reply under your post? I have been officially instructed to encourage YOU to apply. I'm going to give it a whirl. Jump on with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Just LOVE those signs....and who can resist Yogi Bear !?!
    The background paper is cool to look at, there is an illusion to it...or maybe I just need more coffee..hehe

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete