Monday, May 10, 2010

OCCSC 14 Sketch


I was reading Tracy's blog today, and she said she had done a tag that took her back to her "usual" artistic roots. It is funny how we learn all these wonderful new things, and grow and challenge ourselves - but there is still that little thing that brought us here !

I let myself fall back into that too - kinda simple, kinda distressed, oops, kinda purple you say ?? Even a gel pen on there....

The OCCSC Sketch challenge is always a favorite of mine, even if I don't participate that week. I always look and lurk ! If you haven't been there, take a little tour. Here is this week's take !

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got that purple in there! LOL I did have fun making that tag and it was put together faster than any of the cards I've been making, probably because I was more comfortable with the techniques. I really appreciate the comment you left, and I got a kick out of that Glub Glub part. LOL Love all the different shapes and punch work you've incorporated into this card. I need to learn how to do that. Just let go and mix all that stuff together. TFS Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I really like the distressed look of the card! Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!! love the touch of purple :) thanks for playing on the occ this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the inky-ness! And the stamps! Great job! Thanks for playing at OCC Sketch!

    ReplyDelete