Thursday, June 10, 2010

365 Cards, 3 and 3


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

365 Cards has a three three challenge, 3 of the same sentiments, 3 of the same image.

There are more than 3 teapots there, though you cannot see them so very well, and three thanks. And three strings, 3 brads, 3 pieces of silverware, 3 tags..... The silverware I cut with SCAL, glued 3 together for some depth and ran them through the cuttlebug for a dimensional handle.

The brain was not working so terribly well yesterday, much better today though !!

I got an email from my ex-sister-in-law last week - she said she still had a photo of the giant fish I had painted on the wall in my house nearly merely 40 years ago. Now one would think one would remember a giant fish painted on the wall of their home, but noooooooooooooo. Not one clue.

Oldy moldy I guess ....

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. wow.. Jan.. another lovely work... SCAL.. I have to check that out. You have all the wonderful stories to share with your post. Its always so lovely to read about you and your experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent take on the challenge, Jan!!! It's beautiful and simply love that silverware. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you are too funny!! I'm thinking I would remember a giant fish ;)

    Love love the silverware...I would have never thought of it!!

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great - and that silverware is so darn creative!

    Love the fish story. I LOL'ed! but I sympathize with you. My sister tells these great stories about when we were kids, and I'm like 'where the heck was I? I don't remember that!' *sigh*

    ReplyDelete