Thursday, June 3, 2010

365 Cards - It's soooooo me


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

It IS so me, the theme at 365 Cards today...

This was such a difficult challenge, summing up who you are in one card.

Is it my IPOD ? The music I downloaded is there for a reason. What about my age ? What about my history ? I read incessantly, books are a huge part of my life, should I make it a novel ? OR - one of my favorite Jane Austen quotes

*** Mary wished to say something very sensible, but knew not how ***

In the end, I made a picture of my brain, whirling and swirling all the time, growing and learning.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the description of why it's you! Your artwork is always so fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There would probably be a lot of white space on my card if I crafted my brain. LOL Cool concept. You put a lot of thought into that and I believe you gave us a true picture of your wonderful creative mind.
    I'm a huge reader too. Love all the Jane Austen movies but I have to confess I have not read the books. Have 'em just haven't read 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan... this so cool. First of all.... I love the colours.. that reflects your personalities too.. a bright, cheerful and funny.. Swirls for brain, all the knowledge and intelligence with the extra zing of flowery flair.. . And such a sweet ribbon, reflects the sweetness of you.. So lovely... hugs.. thanks for sharing U :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this what happens when you've been to the beauty parlour.Love the card.Have a great weekend.


    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative, Jan - just like you ;)

    ReplyDelete