Friday, June 4, 2010

City Crafter 7, Shabby Tea Room 12


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Two combined challenges today...

City Crafter wants a bow, and a button. Got 'em !

The Shabby Tea Room wants a heart, and I have that too...

More SCAL stuff today... both the frame and the little doily beneath the flower (with hearts that you can barely see) were free files I downloaded.

I attached the vellum to the frame using vellum tape, which I had no idea about until Tracy told me it existed !! I have some lovely old vellum paper I hope to be able to use now.

Have a great day, and a wonderful weekend !! It is still raining here, and the forecast in the paper showed rain rain rain rain rain for the next 5 days. (Unlike other places, our paper never uses the cute little umbrella with rain clouds, as no Oregonian would be caught dead with anything so sissy....) nooooooooo, we are hardy folk and do not melt in the rain...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. jan thought your card was very nice, and then when you told me i could leave a comment all i could think of was john cougar little pink hearts for you and me, corny, but had a mental block so thats nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this has got to be one of my favourite.. the card is beautiful.. love the flover, the heart and the tag... all the embellies.. great job.. nice and striking.. you have to do a tutorial on the gorgeous flower :D... great weekend ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the glittery heart. :)

    Thanks for playing along at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be pink and green instead of purple and green but I LOVE IT! There's no stopping you with that SCAL now. :) I need to use vellum more. It's such a soft look and that goes great with all the vintage stuff I like. This really turned out great Jan!
    I haven't worked on a heart card yet. No mojo movin there. Maybe tomorrow. No rain either today. Maybe tomorrow for that too.
    P.S. love Dom's comment ha ha my hubby wouldn't have a clue how to leave one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Pretty, I just love you sparkly heart and your flower is wonderful, did you make it?
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfectly lovely card!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely! That frame especially! I love the flower and your color choice too! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB, good to see your creation here once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card, my birthday is coming up,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete