Tuesday, June 8, 2010

365 Cards - Straight lines, City Crafter 8


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I would have to say, this is a unique wedding card. Never saw one anything like this, but it is exactly one that I would have appreciated those thirty-la-la years ago. Maybe I am the only one !! lol

No matter, I love it, and love is so much fun you just can't stop, just like the card says...

I did make the bingo card myself. The heart is cut with SCAL, my newest craziness. No bows, no flowers, no buttons, just my little hearts...

Anyway, I am combining two challenges. First, 365 Cards has a straight line challenge, must be at least three of them... Between the stripes and the bingo card, all there !!

City Crafter
has a wedding card challenge. I may be tempted to do more than just one entry for that, just because wedding cards are so much fun to make !!

Still raining, sigh ...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. I love this card, so clever.....thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. jan
    once again the card is one I'd enjoy receiving, but like i said the explanation of what motivates you to design the card, and the story you tell about them is what really makes your cards special. oh, and by the way the word little should never be used when talking about your heart.
    XXX dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, this is really unique! And I like it too! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this so fun.. I love it.. uhm for a wedding card.. indeed one of a kind. Gogeous.
    I had just gotten my Bingo embossing folder.. I totally want to play it after this!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you think out of the box. LOL Makes me think of a Vegas wedding. :) Take a gamble on love. A total "Jan" card! Dom's right. All your little added extras about your creativity motivation makes your blog a true joy to read.
    Congrats on your thirty-la-la years. We're coming up on twenty-five in December. Time flies.
    I appreciate your congrats on my win at CCCB. You are a huge encouragement to me and I really appreciate all your comments. Friends like you are what makes this fun and worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It works for me! I love that bingo card, How original! Thanks for playing along this week!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! love your take on the challenge!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my kinda card...
    new follower here :)
    stop by for a visit...
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete