Saturday, June 12, 2010

Papercraft Star Opens !!

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
Today Papercraft Star has announced their new design team, and boy, am I excited to be on it!!

If you haven't checked it out yet, do ....

This is not your usual challenge. The public votes on your creation, there are lots of topics in their forum, the challenges are posted weeks and weeks ahead of time, 8 are up there right now... This photo is the inspiration for their first challenge, which begins on 6/23/10.

Way before I tried out for their DT I was captured by the whole idea of this site. I think you will be too !!

Be sure to stop back to see my contribution for this challenge, and I hope to see you there too !

(you know I always tell it like it is ...)

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥


8 comments:

  1. congrats jan :)! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your selection and acceptance for a position on the Papercraft Star Design Team! We look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm excited to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jan! It's going to be so much fun to work with you on the team my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the team!!! Can't wait to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, woot woot.. Congrats on being on Papercraft Star.. wow.. so happy for you gal... I will start following Papercraft Star too.. Love to see your work and the teams... Have a fabbie weekend!!! :D yoohoo

    ReplyDelete