Tuesday, June 15, 2010

365 Cards, Heaven


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Today my shout out to 365 Cards who chose my charm card for last week's top trio !! Thank you so very much - there are always so many wonderful cards there. I will be a guest designer there in July, I will let you all know when !

A totally goofy and silly card for my son-in-law, Jason for Father's Day...

365 Cards has the most unique challenge today - use an argyle pattern as "fabric." Well, how is it possible that I own soooo much paper, and only found this one little teeny scrap of argyle paper ??

The tv and wing chair are SCAL files.

The beautiful golfer on tv is my daughter, Brie, mother to the infamous Spencer. She played professional golf for a while, but that was not a life for her, and she got her amateur standing back last year. She has 7 Oregon amateur titles to her credit - yup, I am a very proud mom.

I think Jason will think it is funny - hope so !!

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. wowee Jan.... Love your projects.. This is such a fun card.. I actually thought that the photo was mag cut out.. nope.. its a family affair. Love love personalise cards... such a keepsake.. congrats on your win... wink wink* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That picture is perfect for that card. I can't believe he wouldn't just love this for Father's Day. You're so clever Jan. :) Oh and . . . YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your top trio at 365 ANNNDDD the guest designer spot! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that would be a tough challenge for me.. You Pulled it off making it look easy! What a fun card! Congrats on your win over at 365! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! What a great idea with the photo! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I'm a very proud father and husband, two very pretty and talented women.
    dom

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl you made GREAT use of that tiny scrap :) fantastic card and congrats on the GDT gig :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Jan - glad you found some argyle paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Jan! Love that your daughter is "on tv"!!

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete