Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Papercraft Star

Ok - I totally lifted this plug from Tracy's site...

Beth and Kristina are moving right along with getting everything in order for the official launch of Papercraft Star. I told you about their new challenge blog a little while back. The official startup date is June 23. If you haven't checked them out, give it a look. Right now they are trying out their new inlinxz voting system. You can go to the blog and cast a vote for your favorite of the submissions that have been entered. Maybe you have a submission of your own to make. Voting will start at 10:30 a.m. June 2, 2010 and run through the same time on June 4, 2010. There's even a little blog candy to sweeten the deal.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jan! No problem with the lift here. LOL Yeah, I found that punch for $5. You know you are an enabler. You keep making all these cards with all these cute punched borders and stuff and then I want the punch. hee hee
    Yes the rain makes me sleepy but I LOVE summer thunderstorms. We have a tin roof---heaven! There's just something about how the air feels afterwards. It's all clean and fresh.
    I did try out for the DT. How about you?

    ReplyDelete