Monday, June 28, 2010

365 Cards, Shades of Green, CCCB11




♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I can never decide what is TRULY my favorite color - I always say it is purple, but then I see the sea foam green, and wishy-washy me ....

365 Cards is hinting that they will have color challenges all week - today it is at least 3 shades of green. I am experimenting with cards with two tags on them right now, so bear with me for a bit while I try them on for size.

A double entry tonight, as City Crafter is also hosting a green challenge.

Hit that Michael's sale yesterday with major goodies on sale, plus a 15% coupon too. Great time to load up ! Found some lace stamps you will be seeing a lot of, and a new punch, not to mention more paper ! My new mantra - more paper.

Spencer spent most of the weekend with us, and his Pup bought him a new Radio Flyer trike. He is not quite sure about the pedals yet ! He is trying on some three syllable words, FAN-TAS-TIC and DE-LISH-US ! He told me his new bucket hat is a "circle, like a pizza !" What an earnest little guy he is.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. like the true "design star" your favorite color is always the one your working on, and once again you seemed totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, Spencer is so dang cute!!

    Love the card, I like green too. I really the the enjoy tag part!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and it does have shades of green, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! You are our very first shades of green card at City Crafter! Nice to have a fruitful trip from Michaels! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card the colours are so pretty and love the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really ENJOYing your card.. so many wonderful elements... and my favorite color Green! Thanks for playing along with us at the CCCB! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo pretty! LOVE that shade of green! The tag looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great vintage look with that green! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete