Wednesday, June 30, 2010

365 Cards, Shades of Blue

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I am kind of disappointed how this photo came out, as this card is much better IRL. Just couldn't quite capture it in all its goofy blue glory !

365 Cards
continues their theme week with three shades of, oh what color was that again ?? Pam always is so secretive about her upcoming challenges, and I may be slow, but I AM catching on ... I didn't manage two tags today, sigh, but I am still experimenting with all my fiber. I have a boxload of it, and boy, I want to keep every single thread of it - I am trying to give up a little each day.

I see Dom left a {strange} secret coded message on my last post. Spencer and I were watching Little Einsteins, and Big Jet stole Rocket's rocket soup he'd made for his Rocket Grandma.
In Little Red Riding Hood fashion Grandma is saved at the end of the day - and her soup - and Spencer turned to me with all sorts of love and said "that's you, Grandma."

Oddly, now that I think of it, he had stopped by with his mom to bring me some cheesecake she had made - just like the rocket soup came to Grandma Rocket's house.

And now - off to second guess Pam. Will it be purple ? Pink ? Yellow ?

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. nothing clever from your #1 admirer, but as always your talent shines thru, even though your camers doesn't always do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute... love the little fluff at the corner..great sentiment.. THanks always for your lovely, lovely comments. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete