Tuesday, June 1, 2010

365 Cards - Circus



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

365 Cards has a clown theme today, but said, ok circus too would work...

Have a few circus pix I found at Photobucket a while back. They are so campy and funny I just had to use one of them today. I honestly could not find one piece of paper I thought was "big top" in my ginormous stash, so old timey it had to be.

The "frame" was done with SCAL - nice, huh. The other cut out background piece was done with a MS punch, both sides. Aren't those brads funny - there are slot screws and phillips screws in the brad package. I dunno who made them, got them at Michaels.

Now I wish I would have done a circus poster type theme, but oh well.

Hope you had a warm and wonderful Memorial Day - no one here has picnics cause it is still raining ...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jan - love that retro circus pic. I love those brads, too - I couldn't resist them when I went to Michaels either. LOL I don't have any clown stamps... I find clowns kinda creepy, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna do this one - aw, heck, we'll see. hahaha Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're starting to put a bug in my brain about this SCAL thing. This is a really cool looking card Jan. Love the frame and the punch work. I looked at the MS punches at Michael's today and almost added another one to my collection. Got lucky at Marshall's the other day and got one for five bucks. It's been monsoon season here for the last several days. Makes me sleepy but I've got some crafting done. Love the sentiment you put with the image--ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original take on the challenge - I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete