Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUGS 36


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

A very very simple card today for JUGS, and their sketch this week.

Not much to say about it, except it took me about 15 minutes from start to finish, including going through my paper. That has to be the quickest I have ever completed a card, so very unlike my usual hours and hours examining everything this way and that, often just staring into space or at my craft table, pawing through boxes of buttons and eyelets, and reams of ribbon, sighing loudly, taking a break to play
Word Racer at Yahoo while I contemplate the card's future, will it fly, or will it die... Yup, that is the nature of my usual card, a lot of angst tied up into each and every one... more sighs...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. A fifteen minute card! I can only dream. Angst--what a good description of that process. LOL Very nice card Jan. Love the DP. I gravitate to the browns with background patterns. Gonna have to get you to tell me how you put those cute little hearts on your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and kuddos on the quick construction time! 15 minutes - that's awesome :) If only they all came together so quickly :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls! We appreciate your support and hope you will join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is so pretty - like the diamond shaped embellies. Thanks for playing along with the JUGS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, but beautiful. Layout and colors are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...your cardmaking sounds like me! Love your card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing our JUGs sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete