Monday, March 14, 2011

365 Cards - Day 14

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well, today I made a quick card for 365 Cards, whose theme is Baked Goodness.

For a real taste treat I have a bagel, or a little pudding - none of this real fabulous stuff. *sigh*
Though, once or twice a year I do have a creme brulee...

Today's card is mostly all scraps. I don't do that very often, simply because I have a LOT of paper.

No special techniques here, just a punch, a TH die, a Cuttlebug emboss, that is about it.

Have a wonderful day !

What I can remember for the little details:
Design paper - BoBunny, K & Co, DCWV
Goodie paper & Tickets - madebyJanet etsy shop
Border at top - CassiesCreations etsy shop
Cupcake brad - Recollections
Hugsnug seam binding, hand dyed


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Delicious and calorie-free! :D Lovin' that pink ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the cupcake in the bow. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card Jan!! I love that image and the little tickets! The seam binding is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummy card - and gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete