Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TKJ 12

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Kraft Journal's challenge word this week is "Flowers". Not too hard, since we all love them, and have them !

Can you believe that is a real wooden clipboard on there - I had to have it for this card.

The grunge paper, and the inchies are from my friend, Rilly's Etsy Shop, The House Across The Bay. My favorite new place, for sure.

Today has been a laid back day for me - no contractors to deal with, no doctor appointment, no nuffin'. We don't get enough days like that in a lifetime ! Just breakfast out with my Kindle, a stop at Ben Franklin's, home to finish this card, and maybe a nap is in my future ?? I am not even going to sweep my brand new kitchen floor.
And maybe I will ask Dom to make lobster for supper, now that we have the stove returned to the kitchen.

However, there was something to be said for having the refrigerator being right next to the tv, as we have had for the last week while the kitchen has been disrupted...


Kraft Cardstock - Recollections
Inchies & Grunge paper - The House Across the Bay
Design Paper - K & Co
Flower - Prima
Sentiment - K & Co brad
Frame - JK & Co
Clipboard - nicolecrafts
Bling - stash
Punch - Martha Stewart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


6 comments:

  1. What a fun design this is, Jan! I love the warm colors mixed with just that hint of kraft. The clipboard is so fun and is the perfect holder for the inchies. This is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo projeto! Uma construção muito elaborada e com cores diferentes! Adorei sua prancheta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some really cool elements on here. Look at that cut out and stitched around heart. Oh yeah!
    Fridge next to the couch huh? That would get me in some serious trouble. I've actually been behaving myself in the food department for a couple of days. Ned to lose a few pounds before I go hiking. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card Jan, and that clipboard...ADORABLE...and I had to laugh about the fridge by the couch... you know I understand about the whole "under construction" thing... perhaps you'll share some new kitchen photos with us?/!! If I EVER get my bedroom/master bath finished...my kitchen is next on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...I'm picturing a fridge next to the TV and I have to laugh...my husband would be in heaven. All he would have to do then is teach the dog how to fetch him a beer from said fridge..he would never have to leave his Lazy Boy chair!! The card is fabulous and I'm so happy that you linked it up over at TKJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving the colors of this card!! The two frames with the mini clipboard is just adorable and very eye catching! Wonderful job Jan! LOL hmmm... maybe a fridge in the craftroom! :)

    ReplyDelete