Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CCCB 47


♥♥♥♥
City Crafter's challenge this week is "in my pocket", with the only requirement, a pocket !

Not too hard, or too complicated - and I do love my pockets.

This is a real mish-mash of supplies, with paper and brads from lots of different sources.

Design Paper - K & Co, Prima, landofenchantment etsy shop, The House across the Bay etsy shop,
Flower petals - Recollections
Brads - Bo Bunny, Recollections, stash
Button - Stash
Leaf - Bazzill
Punch - Martha Stewart
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Ink - Ranger, Versafine
Jewelry cording
Stickles - Ranger
Hug Snug seam binding, hand dyed
Button - stash


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Wow Jan this is gorgeous ... I love the mix and match of your colours and papers and the tags are beautiful ... thanks for joining in with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo pretty pretty Jan! Pockets are definitely your area of expertise and here's the evidence. Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo beautiful! Your colors are so soft and springy and all of your embellishments are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning creation Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! LOVE the tags and that fab flower! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute, love the spring colors and lots of loveliness in the pocket! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the soft colours and papers you've used.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Jan! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. This is wonderful.. I just love it. Perfect for our challenge.. Thanks so much for playing along with ua at CCCB!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete