Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CR84FN17




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just like everyone else, these colors are really hard for me, but I just had to try this color challenge at CR84FN.

Well, at least I thought they would be hard, but in truth I have anguished more. I focused a bit more on the yellow than on the orange, but only because I would have had to dig through all my fall paper to find some good orange stuff !

and the deets ...
Kraft cardstock - My Mind's Eye
Designer paper - Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper, S.E.I.
Digi stamp - Pink Cat
Sentiment - American Crafts
Jewelry cording - stash
Library card, and kraft tag - The Kraft Outlet
Ink - Ranger
Sentiment - American Crafts
Bulldog clip - stash
Bling - stash
Gelly Roll pens


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. Your orange turned out really fab! love it on kraft. The birdie is such a sweetie..

    and dropping by just say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Jan! That bird is so cute and I love all the layers and details especially the orange rhinestones and yellow clip! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cute one and something different to see about...I love the colors that you match the theme so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card,the image is so sweet. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Jan, love the clip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and I both know that you were never going to look for the orange paper (you don't do orange).It's cute and quirky ,I love it.

    Have a great weekend ,sunny and 24 here in Tassie today

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling, Jan! Love your sweet birdie and lovely take on the inspiration colors! So glad you joined us for CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, this is just FAB! LOVE the birdie and the clip! LOVE that cute notebook paper edge! It's okay to concentrate on the yellow with a little bit of orange, especially if your card turns out this SUPER! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Jan! The bird is too cute! You did a great job with the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo my friend! Me and yellow rarely cross paths but you sure know how to use it. I love that little birdie. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG... I think this is one of my favorite cards EVAH!! Adorable ... I love yellow and you rocked it here girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card - love the little bird, he's very cute! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete