Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Papercraft Star 36



♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star our challenge is a spring card, using one or more of these colors.




Trifold cards are easy to make, and look just the opposite ! Here is a fun video showing you the steps. I chose this kind of card because I had some really lovely images of birds and thought it would be fun to show off a bunch of them !

Link up your submission at Papercraft Star between now and Sunday night 9:00 Eastern US time, to be eligible for this week's prize.

Dotted cardstock - Bazzill
Background Designer Paper - Prima
Designer paper - landofenchantment etsy shop, K&Co
Leaf stickers - K & Co
Dragonfly brads - stash
Flower - Recollections


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. wow - what as beautiful piece of art!! I would truly treasure this card if I ever received it - what a beautiful beautiful card.

    I'd like to invite you to my sisters challenge on www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com she is having a Spring challenge and this would be perfect!!!

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan and you are right, a great way to show off all of those great images! It would be fun to do photos too and display on your desk! Great work!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jan, I just love it. Great job on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Jan! I love all of the springy images you used and the end result is stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to learn how to make one of these. Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ,this is really special Jan .It helps if you have lots of beautiful images that work together so I can see why you say it is easy to make.
    Not much sign of Autumn yet,the weather is still quite warm (in the twenties) .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried to make these before and just couldn't get the right combination of elements for the panels. You hit the nail on the head! Love the birdie pictures. This is one gorgeous card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye candy, that's what that is! A-flippin-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried a card like this once and couldn't figure out how to decorate all the spaces so the card failed terribly!! .... you on the hand knew JUST what to do....and your card is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this card just about knocked me down - it is SOOOOO gorgeous. I love the images, the colors - wow! I have two paintings in my dining room that almost look just like this card. It' only natural that this card should be mine! lol

    ReplyDelete