Monday, March 7, 2011

TKJ 9

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


The Kraft Journal's phrase this week is "spring fling."

Every year, about this time, people start talking about springs. I am not so certain how to fling a spring, break a spring, or clean a spring, though I hear people speak of these things often, and I am not so certain I have ever actually seen flowers made from springs, but this is my interpretation of a bouquet of spring flowers.

What ?

Oh, never mind ....

my bad ....


Coin envelope & Tag - The Kraft Outlet
Rub-on bee and bird - 7 Gypsies/The Kraft Outlet

Kraft Cardstock - Recollections
Design Papers - Graphic 45, Basic Grey
Hitch posts, cog, gear, bulldog clip, "spring" letters - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger, Gelly Roll pens
Clip - Karen Foster
Wire - Toner
Alpha stickers(flowers) & chain - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm totally laughing right now, Jan! You silly, silly girl!
    but wow! Look at you rocking the metal here. Your "spring" flowers are really cool. Totally unique.
    I so look forward to your Kraft Journal creations. Thanks for playing along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! So much dimension! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the metal on this Jan, really cool!! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You goof! Only you could look at those phrases from that point of view. LOL Looks like you figured out what a spring flower is. ha ha Awesome Jan!

    ReplyDelete