Thursday, March 24, 2011

TKJ 11

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today's challenge is The Kraft Journal - Oh Baby it's Spring is the theme.

This card was totally inspired by the darling seed packet with the child looking up at the flowers. Both the seed packet, and the paper for the tag come from The House Across The Bay Etsy shop. If you haven't stopped over there, check it out. Rilly has great prices, and beautiful images ! I have spent some $$$ over there, so I expect you will continue to see me post a lot more of her art on my cards !!

The envelope is a library card pocket from The Kraft Outlet though it is pretty hard to distinguish ! I painted it with two different Ranger paint daubers, to enhance the colors of the card.

Fun and very very simple card to make !

Seed Packet & Tag paper - The House Across the Bay Etsy shop
Library Card pocket - Kraft Outlet


Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - K & Co
Paint - Ranger
Brads - Michael's $1 bin
Flowers - Prima
Jewelry cording - Walmart
Sentiment - computer generated


♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. These are different colors for you but I likee! That seed packet image is adorable. She kind of reminds me of the images I've been coloring lately. Very soft look and very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that seed packet and the flowers are just so pretty. Great card Jan, thank for sharing it at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do these colours well Jan! Great idea for the seed packet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card Jan, I just love that seed packet and what you did with the library card pocket... I appreciate the inspiration on that as I have a whole pack of them and haven't really been sure what to do with them!! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete