Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CCCB 48 - Beautiful Princess

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

City Crafter is featuring Monte Carlo this week. Wow. I have only seen photos and video on tv, but this does look like one amazing city. If I remember correctly, everyone is employed ! The fabulous theme is crowns ! I knew I had all those crown things for a reason ...

Thanks to the CCCB Ladies for their Artist Spotlight last week !! I love pocket cards, and Ros especially has inspired me to make tons more !

Our Spencer has taken to calling all of us by different names, names that change periodically. Brie has been called Pluto, Doggy and Tootles, Jason Big Grasshopper, Pup has been Dinosaur. Me ? I am Gwama. What is with that anyway, no cute name for me. So I proposed on Sunday that from now on I was to be called Beautiful Princess. Of course, Dom bought into that right away, and called me Beautiful Princess all day, but not Spencer, oh no, I am NOT Beautiful Princess. Reluctantly, he said he would call me FROG, but even that didn't stick. Hmmmm, I dunno what this kid is thinking ....

I made the little postcard with a TH stamp, a ruler and brown Gelly Roll pen, and vanilla cardstock.


Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, with crowns from landofenchantment Etsy shop
Brads - Bo Bunny
Stamps - TPC, Tim Holtz, Recollections
Mask - Tim Holtz
Stamp stamp - K & Co
Jewelry cording - stash
Stickles


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jan! I love the crowns on the tag especially. Congrats on the Spotlight! I had just seen that earlier. Frog is what my uncle calls Kara. He has such fun names for all the great nieces and nephews--lizard, buzzard, bulldog, etc. etc. Must be a guy thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "beautiful Princess" this is an amazing entry ... those glittery crowns are just gorgeous ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB ... and for your lovely comments ... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and a cute post beautiful princess! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Projeto muito bem elaborado! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a onderful porject, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What another wonderful card.. I just love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So gorgeous! LOVE the crown embellishments and your fab masking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. **and thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete