Friday, March 18, 2011

Chocolate Therapy

♥♥♥♥

Chocolate - yum.

Try it on Tuesday (Tuesday Taggers) has a chocolate theme this week.

I have some wonderful chocolate images, in fact, more than enough to make chocolate cards for a very long time ! So, I always try to get in on a chocolate challenge.

Normally I would cut off those little cord endings, but today they looked just so cute long I couldn't do it.

Have a fabulous weekend, create something special !

Cardstock - Martha Stewart, Coredinations
Design Paper - sei, gcd studios
Cake Image - Art Cult etsy shop
Lace and ribbon - stash
Pink brad - Bo Bunny
Grunge tag - stash
Stamp - TPC
Punch - Martha Stewart
Jewelry cording

♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. looks good enough to eat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel my bum getting bigger just looking at this ,YUM.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, Love the card and the image of the chocolate cake. What a great challenge using almost everyone's favorite food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks too good to be true, I think I might start eating it, so don't look too amazed when it's off your blog, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! i can feel the weight piling on just looking lol, i do like this card its lovely, thanks for joining Try it on Tuesday, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uau! que imagem de bolo maravilhosa!!

    ReplyDelete