Thursday, March 3, 2011

City Crafter 46


♥♥♥♥♥♥

City Crafter Challenge this week is a spring fling with this incredible photo inspiration.

I am not so big on spring - love the fall, winter, rain, gloom. But I know I cannot get by this season this year without a couple of spring cards somewhere.

Our niece is having her first baby, and Brie and I are attending a shower for her this Sunday. So, I used the photo inspiration for the baby card I am pretty sure I am expected to create !
I know what sex the baby is, but I am not sharing that with anyone.

A sweet quick little card !

Cardstock - Martha Stewart
Design Paper - Tim Holtz
Baby Pram paper - Art Cult Etsy shop
Hand dyed seam binding - Hug Snug
Ticket - MME
Brads - Recollections
Jewelry cording and button - stash

Distress ink - Ranger
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable.. I just love all the yummy blue seam binding.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shabby chic card, so love the distressed effect, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jan, just gorgeous! I love that it is monochromatic and the seam binding..love it! Faublous work!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours ... I have this paper pack too ... your card is adorable ... so very special ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Jan, congrats with your niece, your card is absolutely adorable, what better way to celebrate spring than with knowing there's a little one to be brought into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo yum! Next to pink and brown, blue and brown is my next favorite combo. That's one beautiful card! Made those inky fingers worth it just like I said. {grin} hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty baby card, love the little baby carriage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. Very shabby chic, which I love, but can't seem to create myself. You did a wonderful job. I love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly lovely in every way! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete